Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Team Bugbitz ( well, Ben and Dave) Goes drag racing, Straightliners Eniskillen!!!!

colin

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Monaghan
I have a few videos too. I'll try to upload them later, My favourite is Dave smokin' a supercharged RX7.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
i almost forgot, we entered the 1st "sprint" session, which involved bends, a 180bhp dkp car, my oval and daves bug vs shit loads of other machinery all on track at the same time, it was proper comedy, it was damp, and i shit my cacks!!!

Dave breezed round as he had irs rear end and superglue tyres, i was unintentionaly drifting all the way round, cathal was lit lol

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
it is awesome i love it it, some rip out of it, with more seat time theres a mid 13 in it easy, it also now sports a one off trick "ben lawrence" IDA throttle linkage tab.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
oh yeah shit sorry, how rude of me.

tsar raced daves bug, and ran a 13.9 on his first ever outing, he then fucked his clutch.
he then ran cathals, and fucked his clutch.
he then ran mine, i have a video of the launch and i would show it to you, but its that slow, i was expecting the queen to turn up and smash a bottle of bubbly into the stern as it slowly glides down the slipway horns blaring, it was the gayest bit of driving ever.

i still got my clutch though!!!!

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Like I said, the slow pull away was to preserve your clutch, seeing as just before you offered me the Oval you had called it a day as you wanted to preserve it as you had to drive home!

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
but did i not tell you to go hard?

did i not say "ignore the rev counter and give it death"

you should have seen his face when i said "forget fourth!! ring it out thru the line in 3rd!!!"

i think i scared him lol.