Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2965720

cheap classic-tax 924. This is the chap that bought my Derby. I saw the car at the weekend and if I had a few hundred quid ready to rock that car would be in my yard right now. It needs a few jobs sorted, the battery isn't charging but I gave him a choice of two alternators to try on it so hopefully he'll get it sorted.

He's leaving some wiggle room in the asking price, it wasn't €900 when I spoke to him...

I was thinking, with some creative spacing you could make the 81 C 123 reg look like an old Irish reg, like BIC 123 and put it on a red rear plate for extra scene points.

I'd love it but I'd have to live in it :(

donegaldave

Club Member
Club Member
October 27, 2009
Newtowncunningham, Donegal
porschecamper.jpeg
...not so tough a conversion:D

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/2965720

cheap classic-tax 924. This is the chap that bought my Derby. I saw the car at the weekend and if I had a few hundred quid ready to rock that car would be in my yard right now. It needs a few jobs sorted, the battery isn't charging but I gave him a choice of two alternators to try on it so hopefully he'll get it sorted.

He's leaving some wiggle room in the asking price, it wasn't €900 when I spoke to him...

I was thinking, with some creative spacing you could make the 81 C 123 reg look like an old Irish reg, like BIC 123 and put it on a red rear plate for extra scene points.

I'd love it but I'd have to live in it :(

I think I need counseling.

The mention of it and I heard no way from the otherside of the room.
If I can figure somewhere to park it it'll be mine.

Last edited: