Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] everythings for sale

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
ive just been told that i have to move workshops , so i need to sell all the camper parts!
there are also a few project vans for sale .
all i can say is come here and take a look ,im in Armagh.
no reasonable offers will be refused.
i will be open this and next saturday and sunday .

i also have some tools for sale like guilotines, folders ,jacks , painting equipment,engraving machines, 110v drills.

you can call me on 02837548072.

Kevin O'Brien

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2008
Dundalk/Dublin
Sorry to hear that Dave. I would love some of those tools you're selling but unfortunately I've not got the space or cash for them. There are some quality metalworking tools there that I've not seen come up for sale too often before. Tons of parts too, a veritable treasure trove!

Are you keeping going in a new workshop? Good luck anyway

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
a bank has reposessed the house we were renting from the landlord , they want vacant possesion to sell it , so im not sure whats happening .
a big downsize is needed , $£%* moving all the parts again, i did it 16 months ago when we moved in .
i will to get a smaller workshop and keep at the engines .

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
what a pain for you Dave, you had a great setup there at the mushroom tunnels.

I don't suppose you came across any more watercooled VW parts in your stash? Got a bay window windscreen for sale?

need any twin port cylinder heads for your engine shop? I have 4 or 5 1300 type1 heads in the press doing nothing...

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
what a pain for you Dave, you had a great setup there at the mushroom tunnels.

I don't suppose you came across any more watercooled VW parts in your stash? Got a bay window windscreen for sale?

need any twin port cylinder heads for your engine shop? I have 4 or 5 1300 type1 heads in the press doing nothing...

i have a selection of bay screens trev , have you checked the heads for cracks? if there good
then give me a call cheers dave..

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
p12.JPG

p4.JPG

a few shots of the store

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Hmm, interesting. Do you have more details on the engraver? What files/software does it use? How much detail is it capable of, 10pt text?

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
Hmm, interesting. Do you have more details on the engraver? What files/software does it use? How much detail is it capable of, 10pt text?

i dont know how to use them , they were my late fathers , they are made by gravograph and the model is vxm
i think they will engrave text as little as 3mm high.