Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Request from BARRETSTOWN

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Sorry for the short notice
The Limo club have cancelled and Bernie is wondering if a few of us would be about on Friday (20th) evening?

All welcome basically we head down to Barretstown and bring the kids around the block and drop them off at there disco

I have to set up another date also..

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'm going to try get out of work early and make this, it'll be tight but will do my best to get there....

kieran

Club Member
Club Member
February 29, 2008
the van
At the risk of putting a weekend by the beach in jeopardy ill still say it to Paula in the morning.

EDIT: Things already with mates Friday evening,

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm ready to go. It's a super sunny day! Perfect weather for taking your old VW out for a spin so who's up for it??????

We've had a few people not able to make it so is there anyone who thinks they can make it to Barretstown for 7pm? I think once we're there it's only an hour, and a fast hour at that, then we all head off but it's an hour you'll feel great about giving up when you see how much joy your old VW gives these kids.
At the moment we only have 3 - Trev, Deckie & myself which is fine but the more we get the less time the kids have to stand around waiting.
Phone coverage isn't great there IIRC but if you're on your way give me a bell 0861665577

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Sorry lads cant get to it now im mental, its good craic tell bernie I was asking for her! Lol