Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Request from BARRETSTOWN

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Hi Deckie that's excellent news can't wait to see you all!!
There are only 70 campers going to be at camp next week (95% of them boys) so they will love the evening!!

I've got the Ben and jerry's ice cream ready and waiting as promised also!!;)

I'll be in touch maybe Thursday but it's the same plan as normal if you arrive between 6.30 and 7 then we can get kicked off just after!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all!!
Bernie

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
As this is a Saturday, it would be really cool if we could have a larger than normal turnout. It's been said so many times before, but it's true so I'll say it again; if you've never been to this before please come along as you will really enjoy it. The buzz you get from the kids and the volunteers is like nothing else. The kids love coming around the corner at the castle and seeing our old VWs and they really get a serious kick out of the very short drive around the grounds and I guarantee you that you will leave feeling a million times better than you did coming in through the gates less than an hour earlier. The feel good vibe is infectious (y)

We're a car club so I know that we all need very little reason to get out in our cars and have a giggle so let's put some gusto behind this one eh? .............having said all that, I have a family lunch in Dublin city centre that finishes around 5:30pm so I may be late getting there and if traffic is really bad getting out of Dublin I may be just too late but hopefully not :blush:

Anyhoooooo, let's get the list going.

1. Coxy

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm going to have to cry off as I've been told this morning that our family thing isn't starting until 4pm at the earliest which means I just wouldn't make it on time :wallbash:

Are there any members living in the Dublin/Kildare/Laois area who could come along and support this great cause as well as representing their club?

2. Velvet
6. Duts
10.trev

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
C'mon people it's a well worthy cause , 6 people from the whole club so far is a poor display , this is my first time myself and looking forward to it , I'm bringing a T25 but I'm sure the kids would get a great kick seeing some older stuff , I know it doesn't suit a lot of people but plenty of people made it to Camp a few weeks back and Jon whites last weekend , this is surely as , if not more important than any show , don't mean to lecture just trying to raise some interest