Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Request from BARRETSTOWN

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Hi Declan,

We are all so excited to have you come to Barretstown*tonight!! Give me a call when your almost here or at the gate and I will let you in!! my mobile is*0xxxxxxxx

See you later!!

Bernie

Bernie Agnew

Assistant Camp Director – Programme

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Yet another super nite weather was shite right until we pulled in the gate then it miraculously cleared, not a puff of wind. Result. It was a small camp this time so we got two spins with each car load! Cant wait to the next camp in April.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
bonus this time: we got the tail end of the disco and the awards for the volunteers. Plus they ran a slide show of that week's camp. Great feel-good vibe going on. :)

well done to everyone who braved the shite weather. Coxy better not pursue a career in meteorology, see above! :)

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Just home , WOW what a great place , the whole setup there is amazing , hats off to all the people working there , they do a great job and have great enthusiasm which in turn is great for the kids , it was my first time to do this and definitely will do it again , the kids excitement going for the spins was great and then when we pulled up at the disco they had people setup as paparazzi taking pictures of the kids as they got out of vehicles , it would have been great to have more vehicles there but it worked out as it was , well done to all that travelled , already looking forward to helping out again the next time

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
5 vans and 2 beetles... so a good turn-out considering it was a cold wet dark winters evening!

The kids had a blast (and so did the young ones staying in Barretstown....)

s1.jpg
My Bay Window..

s2.jpg
Trev's Late bay..

s3.jpg

s4.jpg
Duts made the most of the new Tarmac "race track" around the grounds... but managed to stay out of the lake....!

s5.jpg
trev...

s6.jpg
Liam made the trip down, along with Velvet (Tracey) in her 64 sunroof...
Podsy in the T25...

s7.jpg
and the final shot... lined up outside Barretstown. Great night and fair play to everyone who made the effort..
Next one is next April, so stick it in the diary.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Great pics Stump...........a few calendar entries for sure (y)

5 vans and 2 beetles... so a good turn-out considering it was a cold wet dark winters evening!

The kids had a blast (and so did the young ones staying in Barretstown....)

View attachment 20482
My Bay Window..

View attachment 20483
Trev's Late bay..

View attachment 20484

View attachment 20485
Duts made the most of the new Tarmac "race track" around the grounds... but managed to stay out of the lake....!

View attachment 20487
trev...

View attachment 20488
Liam made the trip down, along with Velvet (Tracey) in her 64 sunroof...
Podsy in the T25...

View attachment 20486
and the final shot... lined up outside Barretstown. Great night and fair play to everyone who made the effort..
Next one is next April, so stick it in the diary.

Shaney mac

July 31, 2014
Co. meath
Those barrettstown pictures and a story should be submitted to the big wigs in the RSA. Let them know all the good and the joy's the old vw's bring to people, especially the little kids. When we met up in drogheda recently, the amount of adults and kids that gave us a smile as they passed by, or even approached us for photos and a quick sit in the drivers seat. It would do ure heart good. Long may it last hopefully.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your support this year. Whether you think it or not you have made a huge difference to Barretstown!! It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope you have a fantastic festive season!!

I hope you have lots of Turkey (or the veggie equivalent) and Santa makes your dreams come true!!

Have a fantastic 2015 – Cease every moment and enjoy every second. I look forward to talking to you in the new year!!

Warm wishes,

Bernie