Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Request from BARRETSTOWN

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
It was great to see everyone that traveled, fair play - can't wait to do it again!

Specialy to the Munster Mafia for bringing three cars up and back :D

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Only back online now so here are a few of my phone pics.

I was very wrong about the weather - feckin great night for a spin with me mates.

.....the convoy home pics are a little blurry

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Delighted I got to go to this, Cheers to Coxy for letting me drive your pride and joy :)

I was amazed by the atmosphere when we meet the staff and kids, its a very special place where these kids get to forget about their troubles for a while and get to be just kids enjoying themselves.
well done to the volunteers in barretstown and the Eircoolers who took part on both nights. Hopefully we can do it again

rashers

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2011
Dublin
only talking to mikey today, didnt realise there was a second night, sorry i missed it, gimmie a nudge if its happening again, we'd be delighted to pitch up

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Hi Declan,*
I just wanted to send a quick email to say hi and check in about your availability for the Autumn. The last time the guys were down I was telling them about a brothers and sisters camp that we are having over the Halloween holidays. Basically it’s a camp to rebuild the bonds between a sick child and their siblings as they can sometimes be affected during the child’s illness.*I know some of the guys said that you had another event on around that time but I was just checking to see if anyone would be available on Saturday the 2nd*of November between*7pm*and 8.30pm. We were going to have a Halloween carnival/disco and thought it would be cool if they could be picked up and dropped off just like in the summer.*Let me know if the date and time suits and if anyone would be available. There is no pressure at all but I just said I would send you an email to see.*Looking forward to hearing from you soon.*Best wishes,Bernie*

kieran

Club Member
Club Member
February 29, 2008
the van
We will more than likely make this, Will confirm once Paula gets back from Barretstown on Sunday. She is there as a volunteer this weekend. Headed off this morning.