Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Request from BARRETSTOWN

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
I'll be passing through Ballymore anyway and should be on time so if anyones there I'll tag along with them

Cool. We'll head that way so and park up there at around 6.45. Hopefully will meet a few for a mini convoy, but if no-one shows will head on to the sat nav co-ord's at about 5 to..

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Hopefully I won't get stuck on the N11 and catch you guys at 6:45 but I've a feeling I'll be going straight to Barretstown.

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Afraid I'm out folks i was due to pick up the van
tomorrow from john after work and then head back up,
they canceled the doe booking for today
because one of their guys is out sick.
Small chance he might get a call tomorrow if not it will be next Monday,
really wanted it home this weekend to get ready for next weekend
anyways hope all goes well tomorrow.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Anybody else around?

1) Trev (probably somethin daay-zal :))
2) Beag (Splittie)
3) Kombi-noise (fat-bob)
4) Horizontal (Westy)
5) Graham ('58 panel)
6) Coxy (Landfill)
7) Mikey (Bug)
8) KnK ('54 Oval)
9) Gritz ('71 Beetle)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
1) Trev (probably somethin daay-zal :))
2) Beag (Splittie)
3) Horizontal (Westy)
4) Graham ('58 panel)
5) Coxy ('71 Beetle)
6) Mikey (Bug)
7) KnK ('54 Oval)
8) Gritz (Landfill)
9)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Pete can't make it tonight unfortunately so with Keith sadly also off the list too is there anyone else about that wants to put their name down and bring us back into double digits :D

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'm tellin ya, I had the craic tonight with the Barretstown crew. I think I enjoyed it more than the kids did. Fair play to all who came along and it has to be said, the staff/volunteers at Barretstown are unreal, I don't know how they keep the energy levels up and keep so positive. I'm still buzzin from it :)

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
I'm tellin ya, I had the craic tonight with the Barretstown crew. I think I enjoyed it more than the kids did. Fair play to all who came along and it has to be said, the staff/volunteers at Barretstown are unreal, I don't know how they keep the energy levels up and keep so positive. I'm still buzzin from it :)

Totally agree - you'd rarely meet people like those volunteers - a brilliant evening and very humbling at the same time

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
I got this from. Bernie at near midnight

I just wanted to say thank you so much for organising the guys coming down to camptonight. Declan I can’t thank you all enough seriously you guys make such a difference to the whole atmosphere here at camp. The campers absolutely LOVE seeing all the cars and camper vans and there is such a buzz about the place. I was wondering Declan if you wouldn’t mind passing on my thanks to everyone, You should have seen some of the guys*tonight*they were even in the disco doing the conga!!!

So who was doing the congo? :)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin

Couldn't have said it better myself - such great fun, really enjoyed it! :D

The kids were great craic, from one group telling me stop banging the car off the ground to another saying hit it! hit it! and then to the bunch of lads who ran for car until they saw it and ran into Trev's Westie - pure class!!

I've a few pictures on the camera but I took this one on the mobile.

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary

Completely agree with you Trev, great fun last night.

Also enjoyed watching a certain eircooled member showing off his dancing skills.......:D