Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Request from BARRETSTOWN

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Couldn't be any worse than the way Beag lead us the last time :D ........although it killed Duts when Beag got us right to the gate as Duts was about to pull the total piss out of him thinking we were lost :p

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I never made it to last months and really looking forward to Friday - I'm sure the kids can't wait to see the cars again! :D

Anybody else around?

1) Trev (probably somethin daay-zal :))
2) Beag (Splittie)
3) Kombi-noise (fat-bob)
4) Horizontal (Westy)
5) Graham ('58 panel)
6) Coxy (Landfill)
7) Mikey (Bug)
8) KnK ('54 Oval)
9) KeithinCork (Gypsy)

10) Gritz ('71 Beetle)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
6:45 sounds like a plan.......although, I already know I'll be flyin through the gate at 7:05 and parking at the back of the line-up like the last time :D

LOL... well at least you're honest. We're heading straight from work, so will probably be there even earlier.. Hopefully some others who know the way turn up on time :D The sat nav will get us to ballymore eustace, but after that Im lost.. :p

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Yeah, if I remember correctly, there was a gent who arrived in a very noisy Porsche which was the favourite amongst the kids and their carers.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
6:45 sounds like a plan.......although, I already know I'll be flyin through the gate at 7:05 and parking at the back of the line-up like the last time :D

I won't be far behind you - going to have to floor it from work.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Hi Declan,
*I hope you are keeping well.
I just wanted to check in about the group coming to Barretstown*tomorrow.
If you could pass on my mobile number to whoever is available that would be great*086###########
If they could arrive at*7pm*we can do the same I’ll take them for a spin and then we can get the campers down.
*Looking forward to seeing everyone.*

Best wishes,Bernie*

Who wants to to have bernies number
Basically you just let her know when the group is leaving ballymore eustace

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Seeing as everyone seems to think they will be late, is there any point meeting in Ballymore Eustace first?..
I got this from their website, which may be of help to any others like us who weren't there the last time...

"Please note that if you are using a Sat Nav, our coordinates are N53° 09-272, W006° 35-789"