Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Pat, what time you thinking of leaving? I may pull the Oval out tomorrow and make sure she's ready! Hope its not too cold, Ive no heaters, gonna see if Dan can make it in his new 67 too, that'll winde Rocky up!!!

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
I have to go to Portlaoise tomorrow morning re work, i'll be back in Dublin in the afternoon but it means i'll be in the daily ... :(

... gonna see if Dan can make it in his new 67 too, that'll winde Rocky up!!!

Would love to see it in the flesh!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
I'll bring along a leadlamp and a torch,

Great stuff, would really appreciate that. God, my neighbours are goin to be real impressed when they see a few VW's outside. They're into cars themselves, and love my bug, but didn't get into the vintage scene themselves!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Have you parking for 15 cars?
Well there is room for another 3 in the driveway, 4 just outside my house and on the grass verge (there r 3 rocks on the verge, so do take care to move them if your parking there, and there is a driveway 2 doors up from me that you can fit another 2 cars in and another 2 cars outside his. So thats a start anyway. :) Looking forward to the workshop :)

Last edited:

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Well there is room for another 3 in the driveway, 4 just outside my house and on the grass verge (there r 3 rocks on the verge, so do take care to move them if your parking there, and there is a driveway 2 doors up from me that you can fit another 2 cars in and another 2 cars outside his. So thats a start anyway. :) Looking forward to the workshop :)

oh your neighbours will love you Alice.. will there be room for anyone in vans??
Graham