Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'll have the camper with me if you want to borrow it for a while, just make sure you clean up afterwards!

I hate when people eat birthday-cake and leave crumbs all over the place .... :D

The Fluffer must be coming! :lol:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
I talked to the fluffer and she is hopin to be there but not sure as of yet!
Now now coxy, I actually was goin to offer a "spin" in the beetle for the trip around dalkey. And excuse me, but ur birthday was sssssoooooo last month. Its my birthday only days after this spin, where is my present?

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
See you all there, i'm looking forward to the drive. If i get a chance to get the Beetle running right i'll bring it along but don't be expecting a minter. If not i'll be in something else, but it'll only be aircooled if i have the windows open.

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
my intention is to be there, but my bug is in getting some minor work done, have been promised it will be ready last monday, thats been pushed out till this weekend, so hopefully will be ready in time. dont fancy attending in the ford focus....fingers crossed!!

hoooorrraaaaayyyyyyyyyy

picked up the bug today...see ya'll wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
And the great thing is that it doesn't matter if its cold while were standin around coz we'll be gettin our hoodies. Will we do a list outta curiosity? I'll start it.

1. Banaltra (Alice)
2. VWBeetle1500 (Michael)
3. Coxy (Cathal)

Last edited:

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
And the great thing is that it doesn't matter if its cold while were standin around coz we'll be gettin our hoodies. Will we do a list outta curiosity? I'll start it.

1. Banaltra (Alice)
3. Coxy (Cathal)

1. Banaltra (Alice)
3. Coxy (Cathal)
4. knk (John)

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
1. Banaltra (Alice)
3. Coxy (Cathal)
4. knk (John)
5. Airhead (Ross)
6.Dirty1 (Tsar - hoping to make it!)
7. Kongomush (Hugo)

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
1. Banaltra (Alice)
3. Coxy (Cathal)
4. knk (John)
5. Airhead (Ross)
7. Kongomush (Hugo)
8. SteveR

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
1. Banaltra (Alice)
3. Coxy (Cathal)
4. knk (John)
5. Airhead (Ross)
7. Kongomush (Hugo)
8. SteveR
9. Ben Byrne

I hope the car isn't broken in to - I'll have hoodies for people and I'm collecting parts from Ben for Mac & myself!.......now if anyone wants to buy Mac's parts I willl be offloading them at a reduced price!

Last edited: