Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
The first Dublin Eircooled meeting will be tomorrow night at 8 pm meet in the Spawell complex car park (Just off Junction10 M50) Meet there and go for a short drive somewhere for coffee. Any one interested? Or do you want to do it Wednesday next week?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I might be able to spin up for a look!
I'm restoring the beetle so'll be driving in the Seat

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Thats great. I'll be there anyway anybody else? There's about 8-10 members live within one mile of that spot and another 10 within on the southside so common get you bugs out its summer time.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Why not make these meetings twice monthly events? It would be a good idea for people to meet up and just shoot the breeze and talk about cars and stuff. Just a sort of informal thing where anyone can show up if they feel like it?

darragh

Club Member
Club Member
July 2, 2007
Co. kildare
i am interested in this sounds like great idea. not sure if i can do tomorrow as i have a few jobs on.
expect me if you see me

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Ross, yes that's the plan because its a country wide club we are setting a couple of meeting around the country where ever the majority of members live so more people can attend meeting instead of trying to get loads of people to one big meeting and then make then regular events.

Darragh, because its short notice we'll have two meets tomorrow and next wed just in case some people can't make it tomorrow.

darragh

Club Member
Club Member
July 2, 2007
Co. kildare
cool man i deffo should be able to make one of them
have to bring and engine out of hibernation tomorrow if that goes well i should be free for the evening

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
I should be able to make it out next week, I work in Sandyford so can call out after work, i'd have a preference for earlier time, maybe 7 o'clock?

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
I work in Sandyford too! Do one of you Sandyford workers own the Red & White Bay? I've also seen a Black Bug with Empi on the back plate.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I work in Sandyford too! Do one of you Sandyford workers own the Red & White Bay? I've also seen a Black Bug with Empi on the back plate.

I don't work out there
but I did for a week

is that bay up by spirit motor group I think
someone in car buyers guide owns it
nice