Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Tonight's meeting
EircooledDublinmeet10609001.jpg

EircooledDublinmeet10609002.jpg

I'm expecting a few more next week:eek:hhwell:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I should of made the directions a bit clearer. Thats the Spa Hotel you went too. The Spawell is on the N81 between Templeogue village and j11 of the m50.

I know my fault that would have been handyier for me
sure I ll try get there next week!

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Jasus, we need to get out in force next Wed, show the Tip crowd a thing or two! I've cleared it with the boss...

darragh

Club Member
Club Member
July 2, 2007
Co. kildare
ill be there i hope
any chance it can head down to a spot on the Naas road some where and maybe more people/muckers from Kildare area might make it up.(after a round about or 2 we get scared and head home )
There are so many buses and bugs on the roads around Naas at the moment its well cool.
nice bug BTW

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
ill be there i hope
any chance it can head down to a spot on the Naas road some where and maybe more people/muckers from Kildare area might make it up.(after a round about or 2 we get scared and head home )
There are so many buses and bugs on the roads around Naas at the moment its well cool.
nice bug BTW

Thanks

We'll make it a moving event. one month South Dublin Then North Kildare(Naas), Wicklow(Bray/Ashford) and North Dublin (Santry/Swords) How doe that sound?

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Yeh, I'm on for meeting nearer to Naas. Have to stay within Co.Dublin though, or we'll have to change the name of the thread! How's about car park of Brown's Barn. I know it's not far out of Dublin, but there aren't any roundabouts.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
Expect the one to get into the place. That sounds like a plan. The sawell carpark tonight was full of learner drivers using my beetle like a roundabout so I'm not to keen to go back there.

darragh

Club Member
Club Member
July 2, 2007
Co. kildare
Browns barn is v easy for me ,and i guess easy for most north and south dublin too.
I do know the way to spawell,so where ever suits most people.
Luas park and ride ??

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
bewleys hotel at newlands cross would be a good starting or finishing point
as you can't get lost!

If its a nice day start at browns barn drive up around brittas and if we
want to cross the pale into blessintion we can ha lol

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
I work in Sandyford too! Do one of you Sandyford workers own the Red & White Bay? I've also seen a Black Bug with Empi on the back plate.

No not me, i haven't seen either of them around.
There is a 75 Devon Bay in the car park here regularly, it belongs to Mark Evans.