Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
What about somebody going to the Galway Eddie Rockets at the same time, anyone want to pay for my meal...

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
1. Banaltra (Alice)
2. VWBeetle1500 (Michael)
3. Coxy (Cathal)
4. knk (John)
5. Airhead (Ross)
6. Dirty1 (Tsar - hoping to make it!)
7. Kongomush (Hugo)
8. SteveR
9. Ben Byrne
10. miuyouny (Graham - provided I get out of work on time)
11. Brian Raftery (in the Beetle)
12. beetlebug ( liam and ann )
13. Rocky (Michael
14. Lazy Dog (Pat)
15. Rascal1 (Liam)
16. Dan in the 67!

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Re: Dublin Members

1. Banaltra (Alice)
3. Coxy (Cathal)
4. knk (John)
5. Airhead (Ross)
7. Kongomush (Hugo)
8. SteveR
9. Ben Byrne
13. Rocky (Michael
14. Lazy Dog (Pat)
15. Rascal1 (Liam)
16. Dan in the 67!
17. Declan (a VW nut I met in Halfords)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Probaly no harm going to the same place as last time for food, get the big table for all.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
I already know; don't host it on a foggy morning! Is it true that the furthest travelled gets free food in Eddie Rockets? That's awfully kind of you guys (y) ......................combine the free food with my birthday pressie from Alice and this could be the best meet ever!!!!!

Ssssshhhhhhhhh, that was mean't to be a secret Coxy. An affair is not an affair if people know about, now its just turned into an open relationship. So I suppose does that make me the club bug rather than the club bike? Nice, a title I had always wanted to aspire to. :p :eek:mfg:

Probaly no harm going to the same place as last time for food, get the big table for all.

Well guys, I have absolutely no problem with you eating where ever the majority wants, but as there are a good few coming over to mine afterwards I bought in a load of burgers, bundies, salad, chips and the makings of ham and cheese sandwiches. I've a few minerals, tea/coffee, and beer for the passengers that are coming. So its cool if ya feel wary about my cooking,or simply fancy an alternative to my burgers but if ya want a free meal I have stuff here!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Ssssshhhhhhhhh, that was mean't to be a secret Coxy. An affair is not an affair if people know about, now its just turned into an open relationship. So I suppose does that make me the club bug rather than the club bike? Nice, a title I had always wanted to aspire to. :p :eek:mfg:

Well guys, I have absolutely no problem with you eating where ever the majority wants, but as there are a good few coming over to mine afterwards I bought in a load of burgers, bundies, salad, chips and the makings of ham and cheese sandwiches. I've a few minerals, tea/coffee, and beer for the passengers that are coming. So its cool if ya feel wary about my cooking,or simply fancy an alternative to my burgers but if ya want a free meal I have stuff here!

Thats me sorted ha!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin

Thats me sorted ha!

Which quote r u refering to, hehehe?

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
Just reading through this and taking some of the quotes out of sequence,does it mean that we are going to a knockin shop with the club bug or bike.....
This should be an interesting evening by the time the cable is pulled into place...

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin

These Dublin meets have really developed! No wonder we're getting blowins LOL

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin

Food at yours sounds great Alice, nice one. There will be a couple of campers there so we can provide extra cooking facilities if needed. Shall I pick up some more burgers to help out?

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
1. Banaltra (Alice)
3. Coxy (Cathal)
4. knk (John)
5. Airhead (Ross)
7. Kongomush (Hugo)
8. SteveR
9. Ben Byrne
13. Rocky (Michael
14. Lazy Dog (Pat)
15. Rascal1 (Liam)
16. Dan in the 67!
17. Declan (a VW nut I met in Halfords)
18. Bugnut? (Graham)

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Food at yours sounds great Alice, nice one. There will be a couple of campers there so we can provide extra cooking facilities if needed. Shall I pick up some more burgers to help out?

Well I've 24 burgers and 24 bundies, 2 bags of frozen thin chips. But sure if we run outta chips I can run off and pick up another bag or 2. Do u think people might want 2 burgers or is 1 each enough?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Jasus feeding us two burgers, we'd never leave. Breakfast sounds good too ha. I've no phone, but we;re still meeting at Eddie Rockets for 7 then Alices?