Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I already know; don't host it on a foggy morning! Is it true that the furthest travelled gets free food in Eddie Rockets? That's awfully kind of you guys (y) ......................combine the free food with my birthday pressie from Alice and this could be the best meet ever!!!!!

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Up at 4.30am leaving cork at 5.00am, reach carlow at 7.45am, finish work 5.30pm, hopefully arrive at eddies for 7.00pm, heading out now to get her ready for the off, gonna crash up in my brothers for the night, then do it all in reverse on thursday,

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
Up at 4.30am leaving cork at 5.00am, reach carlow at 7.45am, finish work 5.30pm, hopefully arrive at eddies for 7.00pm, heading out now to get her ready for the off, gonna crash up in my brothers for the night, then do it all in reverse on thursday,

looks like we have a winner for the free eddies grub..........

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
All set and ready for the off, god help the neighbours in the morning, looking forward to it, packed extra sambo's for me tea, will have to scoff them around the corner from eddies just in case, receipts as usual coxy.
Cheers

:snack:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I asked work not to give me an appointment to do tomorrow evening. I really want to go to this. These Dublin meetings are really starting to take off! I say during the summer we meet like this but earlier and go on a trip somewhere overnight. We could do it like a mystery tour where only the leader knows where were going. Or we could go on a bit of a drinking session in town and leave the cars at home.

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Ah feck!!!, i was sure i was in the running for the free meal :wallbash:

Is it true that there is a free meal for the furthest travelled car and another free meal for the furthest travelled bus?

(failing that i'm having keiths sambos)