Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Agm 2016

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm going to confirm the details of the AGM with the hotel now.

• I have reserved a number of car park spaces for aircooled cars & Buses but do I still need them? Are people driving their aircooled to the AGM?
  • If you're attending the AGM/AGM & lunch only please add your name to the list as the hotel needs to know numbers
  • I'm releasing the last two bedrooms that we had held

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Add your name to the list so we have an idea of numbers- 'AGM Only' or 'AGM & Lunch'

The AGM is open to everyone, both paid members and non paid members as Brian will be taking payment for 2016 memberships on the day so if you've never joined or your membership lapsed in the last few years why not come along. The lunch is complimentary for all that attend.

AGM only:

AGM & Lunch:
1. Britt
2. Joe
3. Ed
4. caddy

AGM, Lunch & Accommodation:
1. Brian Raftery - CONFIRMED
2. Mick Lennon (Shifty) - CONFIRMED
3. Deckie - CONFIRMED
4. Trevor & Duts - CONFIRMED - The Honeymoon Suite
5. Coxy - CONFIRMED
6. Sam & Lorcan - CONFIRMED
7. Mikey - CONFIRMED
8. Ed Toolan (Wackerwacker) - CONFIRMED
9. Jon White

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
Add your name to the list so we have an idea of numbers- 'AGM Only' or 'AGM & Lunch'

The AGM is open to everyone, both paid members and non paid members as Brian will be taking payment for 2016 memberships on the day so if you've never joined or your membership lapsed in the last few years why not come along. The lunch is complimentary for all that attend.

AGM only:

AGM & Lunch:
1. Britt
2. Joe
3. Ed
4. caddy
5. Rascal1 (was I removed for a reason)

AGM, Lunch & Accommodation:
1. Brian Raftery - CONFIRMED
2. Mick Lennon (Shifty) - CONFIRMED
3. Deckie - CONFIRMED
4. Trevor & Duts - CONFIRMED - The Honeymoon Suite
5. Coxy - CONFIRMED
6. Sam & Lorcan - CONFIRMED
7. Mikey - CONFIRMED
8. Ed Toolan (Wackerwacker) - CONFIRMED
9. Jon White

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
For anyone who can make the meeting check in here tomorrow at 3pm and we'll have a live feed running so you can put questions to the meeting.

Last edited:

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
I agree with you up till your last point. I'm not on Facebook and have no intention of going there. Lots of people are the same. I would actually get rid of the eircooled page imo. I know quite a few people who are actually closing their Facebook accounts at the moment due to it being full of shit.

If you're not on Facebook then you won't know how well it works if used correctly an your friends are doing it wrong if they're seeing loads of shite.
Personally I don't like it an what it's done to forums but you have to embrace it as it allows me to be in touch so easily with friends far an wide that I don't get to see as much.
Yes the Eircooled page needs to be deleted but I think an Open Group needs to be created. 95% of Eircooled members I've personally met are on FB these days and I feel that it needs to be used as a tool to keep club members up to date and in the loop but also to attract more members. It will never replace the forum for build threads, how to's and sales ads but can help raise awareness of the Club and Events. I'm on many FB groups and they're great for organising events etc.

Its free and would take 2mins to set up and notifications go straight to every members phone instantly. Even Trev is Facebook savvy these days.

Something else I'd like to see discussed is the demise of the Dublin meets as they were great until attendance dropped off. Some of us Wicklow guys have started our own small meet and theres talk of doing something further south towards Gorey. Perhaps the Guys like Darren and Gordon could start something out their way?

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
ive just realised from the last few posts that the agm is on today Saturday , after reading from the start I can see now . but I had just assumed it would be like previous years and on sunday ! can you confirm that it is deffo today I need to attend .