Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] Wanted: T25 Diesel

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Myself and Aoife are in the market for a T25!! Anyone got anything knocking about? The only prerequisite is that it has to have a diesel engine and be in reasonably good shape.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
That black one is exactly what I'm after! I sent him a message so we'll see. Thanks man!

Pete, my budget is cheap and cheerful but not a wreck. We'll spend what we need to. Do you have something?

Last edited:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Ross, would you not just grab a petrol? How many miles will you do a year?

And you could always look to converting it down the road.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Go petrol Ross, diesel is so smelly and noisy. :ROFLMAO:

How about a nice cheap-tax 1981 air-cooled 2 litre 9-seater minibus with the rust issues sorted? Sell off the rear seats, fit a rock'n'roll bed, some thermomats for the windows and bob's yer uncle ;)

think of all the money you'd save in road tax over a 1989 1.6 diesel...

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Lads it has to be diesel! I will be doing the mileage in it. It will be used regularly. Which sort of rules your black panel out as well Pete, but thanks. How much out of interest?

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Now, 2,500 but if i saved longer I'd go 4 or 5. If i get one on the lower budget ill spend the money over time on doing it up.

Mine is still up for sale if your interested in it your more than welcome to have a look. PM me if interested its a 1.9 TD from a caddy.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Well it's nice that there's a few of them out there for us to choose from. I've to have a chat with the credit union tomorrow to sort out the finances. Once I have that end of things fully sorted, and have the money burning a hole in my pocket, we'll go looking. Thanks all for sending me the info on the vans. I'll be in touch.