Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Swapmeet Offered and Wanted

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
tenner, two are damaged. I discovered that they don't work very well on very low profile tyres. Better suited to tall tyres like on a bus :)

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Its a bit random, and not eircooled related but would anyone who is goin to the show happen to have volvo alloys for sale? Looking for wheels to fit 2001-2007 v70?

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hehe, just got rid of the z3 today. Turns out its not so easy to fit a golden retriever and labrador into a 2 seater convertible with the driver, hehe! Thank god have the 1302 convertible to keep me sane and young!

Ok the bolt pattern is 5x108mm. Hoping for 16". The older v70's have the same bolt pattern and center hole too.

Last edited:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Why didn't you just put them in your 5 series?.............

or in your 60's Split???

Haha, was going to but I didn't want to mess up my 2 best cars so got an extra one for a good deal :) Guys, got sorted with wheels. Had a fun trip to the scrapyard in meath and got myself a fine set of 17". Thanks Horizontal for your help :) It turns out Brian that not all hole are the same size ;)

ALSO

Wanted accelator cable :(

Last edited by a moderator:

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
I'm looking for the support beam that goes across under the back seat(in front of the battery) and the 2 bits of trim that fit either side of the tunnel and under this beam with the holes for the heater pipes. Its for the red 73 if anyone has these for sale and could bring them this weekend....Thanks Graham

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm looking for the support beam that goes across under the back seat(in front of the battery) and the 2 bits of trim that fit either side of the tunnel and under this beam with the holes for the heater pipes. Its for the red 73 if anyone has these for sale and could bring them this weekend....Thanks Graham

I have one but I'll be working so won't make Jon's - if you can wait a week or so.