Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Swapmeet Offered and Wanted

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
gonna have the orange bug at jons sunday, and she is going for sale.

i will sell either the 77 1303 or the 73 gold 1303s as i am looking to finance another project

guide for the orange one is circa 2500yo yos. prob look for similar if not a wee bit more for the gold one. i will only be selling one though, so which ever prompts the most interest......

Last edited:

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
I'm looking for the support beam that goes across under the back seat(in front of the battery) and the 2 bits of trim that fit either side of the tunnel and under this beam with the holes for the heater pipes. Its for the red 73 if anyone has these for sale and could bring them this weekend....Thanks Graham

I'll bring what I have in that line, should have a clean pair!

walshe

Club Member
Club Member
August 3, 2009
athy
gonna have the orange bug at jons sunday, and she is going for sale.

i will sell either the 77 1303 or the 73 gold 1303s as i am looking to finance another project

guide for the orange one is circa 2500yo yos. prob look for similar if not a wee bit more for the gold one. i will only be selling one though, so which ever prompts the most interest......

what ever became of the red 71 you got with the orange one?

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Haha, was going to but I didn't want to mess up my 2 best cars so got an extra one for a good deal :) Guys, got sorted with wheels. Had a fun trip to the scrapyard in meath and got myself a fine set of 17". Thanks Horizontal for your help :) It turns out Brian that not all hole are the same size ;)

ALSO

Wanted accelator cable :(

Haha Deckie, only went on the forum today coz i've been workin all weekend or at the show and thought, I didn't write that bit at the end, did I leave my account open on the laptop and Liam type it???? Then I looked at the editing, and though no, just some good administrator work from you :rate10::realfunny::thanks:

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
thats gonna be a full body off resto..............

but not for ages yet, have a mini to get stuck into 1st.....

A mini resto or a mini car!!!!!!!!! Cos if its a car i think you have a serious prob liam, i think theres people ya can talk to about that???