Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2016

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
IMG_20160417_183745.jpg
Took the van out for the first spin off the year to make sure its Ok for the long spin to Loughmore next weekend and it went great and it was lovely driving it again.

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
image.jpg

Really looking forward to Jumpstart 2016. Well done Coxy, Beag and all involved... Looks to be a super turn out. See you all there...

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Over the last few days in preparation I bare metalled and resprayed my bumpers in black for a change.

I then headed to Abbeyleix with another Kilkenny member to collect his van out of storage. Once Jumpstart is over he is parking it up midweek in my garage. I moved my own van over a bit, measured to make sure his would fit and then gave my garage a good clean. It's very rarely this tidy!!! :D

Rory

June 21, 2015
Westmeath
Hi all sorry for butting in but just wondered if my diesel t25 camper is welcome in loughmore or is it strictly aircooled.
Thanks

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Thanks Rez. Looking forward to it. I've absolutely no idea how to post a pic on here. I keep trying.

Register on photobucket.com or similar site.
Copy the IMG link beside your pic once you've upload it there.
Paste the link here.

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
What time do folks approximately start the banter on the Friday night? Some of us are staying at Templemore Arms Hotel. So probably check in there first get some food and then taxi it over to Loughmore for a few drinks with yas all.

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
What time do folks approximately start the banter on the Friday night? Some of us are staying at Templemore Arms Hotel. So probably check in there first get some food and then taxi it over to Loughmore for a few drinks with yas all.

Last year people starting arriving from about 5ish on the Friday. but I think the pub doesn't really kick off until about 8-9.