Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2016

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Madmatz sent over a set of their Split Window Curtains as a prize. The set consists of 2 cab curtains, 6 side curtains, 2 rear curtains and all the tiebacks.

*the pics don't do them justice as they I left them in their wrapping to protect them but trust me when I say these curtains are funky, bright and will look seriously cool in your Splittie :cool:

Check them out: www.madmatz.org

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Just a selection of the goodies and prizes that arrived today from Aircooled Accessories. Paul has always been a massive supporter of Jumpstart and thankfully he is continuing his support for 2016 (y)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Thanks to An Post and DPD we have more prizes and goodie bag fillers for everyone.

Mick's Garage sent air fresheners and discount vouchers

TruffleShuffle.com sent some really cool VW related prizes

And finally, a nice delivery from Meguiar's

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Tom from VW Weddings.ie (or Lonney as he is known on the forum) has been in touch and he has very generously offered to buy a €50 voucher for VW Spares which will be given away on the day.

Tom will have one of his lovely VW Wedding Buses at Jumpstart so if you're thinking of that special occasion then check it out. He normally can't get to Jumpstart because weddings are booked in but he has taken the day off. He says he'll be there as a spectator this year but I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you about booking one of his fabulous Split Window or Bay Window Buses for your special day!

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
We're very lucky to have people who give so much of their time to ensure Jumpstart happens, be that on the run up to the day or on the day itself. Another cool thing is the fact that people very generously offer prizes to help bolster the kitty for the charity and one such person is Gary Cassin.
Gary surprised us when he told us he has a really cool piece of kit for all T25 owners out there

It's going to look fantastic on the dash of someone's T25 - check it out www.veedubcudak.co.uk

Here's a pic of it when Gary put it on his dash to show how it looks

Thanks a million Gary for your very generous donation (y)

Thanks to Gary for sending the T25 cup holder which is an impressive piece of kit

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
There's no reason for any aircooled's to be locked away in garages next weekend when this is is taking place.
I can see a massive turnout with European VW fans taking note and marking it in their diaries next year

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Not long now. Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend. A few of us from up North making our way down, a nice gentle tootle down to the Jumpstart. I am heading Eniskillen, Cavan, Athlone and on that way.

A few of us planning to meet at Cavan for a lunch stop anyone heading from North direction get in touch and we can all convoy down. I have booked Templemore Arms Hotel the Friday night but plan to head round Friday night if there was any get together at Loughmore and the village pub. What time do folks tend to start to gather at.

Flat Eric coming with me too!! Flat Eric is tremendous fun.