Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2016

Pete67

Club Member
Club Member
December 15, 2012
Castlederg. NW
Well Boy,

yes that is the very guy. Flat Eric is a bit mad and is joining to convoy from the north to Jumpstart. He is tremendous fun and yet can be quite stubborn. He insists on navigating using old Esso maps and last week threw my Sat Nav out the window.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
CAMPING AT JUMPSTART

For those who want to stay this Friday night Beag has arranged camping in Loughmore.

As was the case last year, there is parking/camping available in the car park of Stapleton's Bar. It's located at the front of the pub and is all hard standing. There will be a portaloo onsite too after the pub closes............. :rofl: ....................:drinkbeer::drinking:

If people want to extend their break, parking is also available on Saturday night.

Whatever your pleasure, we all hope you enjoy your stay in Loughmore.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I got a PM from Dee a few weeks ago saying she was in the UK on holidays and would like to organise a spot prize. I was thrilled of course but I didn't think she would hit the aisles of the Volksworld Show and hit up the stall holders until they handed over some prizes!

Beag's wife met Dee this morning and apart from the wonderful prizes, Dee made a fantastic hamper so someone is going to be very happy next Saturday...................even the basket is a prize, it's a wash basin for your camper!

There is a VW dish cloth, washing brush and 3 mugs

A wall mounted bottle opener with cap catcher

Here's the cool wash basin/basket!

Thanks Dee :thanks:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Today was, to quote Trev, #jumpstartprep day which was helped by the FABAROONY sunshine :cool:

Signs went up

There were cars to be collected........

Tomorrow is wash & polish day at chez Beag but Trev has beaten us to it and is in the middle of his own #jumpstartprep

.........who else is getting their VeeDub into #jumpstartprep mode???? Post your progress here (y)

Joe

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2014
Co Galway
Me...hood cleaned Wednesday night, waxed it Thursday eve, interior cleaned yesterday. Even the generator light decided it would turn itself off in readiness

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Gritz was busy working in the workshop until at least 11pm last night. We were very lucky to have been given this car for the weekend and we'll tell you more later in the week. In the meantime, I'd like to say top job Gritz (y)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Tomorrow is wash & polish day at chez Beag but Trev has beaten us to it and is in the middle of his own #jumpstartprep

.........who else is getting their VeeDub into #jumpstartprep mode???? Post your progress here (y)

Let's see your pics!!!!!!

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
CAMPING AT JUMPSTART

For those who want to stay this Friday night Beag has arranged camping in Loughmore.

As was the case last year, there is parking/camping available in the car park of Stapleton's Bar. It's located at the front of the pub and is all hard standing. There will be a portaloo onsite too after the pub closes............. :rofl: ....................:drinkbeer::drinking:

If people want to extend their break, parking is also available on Saturday night.

Whatever your pleasure, we all hope you enjoy your stay in Loughmore.

just wondering-is there anywhere to pitch a tent around Loughmore on Friday?