Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2016

drifterex

Club Member
Club Member
September 18, 2008
Waterford, Éire
Are You bringing the bug!

Fingers crossed Johnny. Still with the mechanic, last few bits being done, headlights being wired up, and a full polish after the bit of paint. So hopefully so. Looking forward to meeting everyone, as up to now I've only met you and Padraig face to face . Disgraceful carry on out of me :)

You bringing the t4?

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Fingers crossed Johnny. Still with the mechanic, last few bits being done, headlights being wired up, and a full polish after the bit of paint. So hopefully so. Looking forward to meeting everyone, as up to now I've only met you and Padraig face to face . Disgraceful carry on out of me :)

You bringing the t4?

Please bear in mind that the rest of them aren't as beautiful as myself and Padraig...

As for the T4,see above^^^^^^ ;)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
No offence to Duts and his fellow posties but I'm not happy when they drop bill after bill through my letterbox but today that all changed as the first of the goodie bag fillers arrived. Thanks VW Heritage (y)

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Please keep one Fuchs keyring for me. That's all I ask.

I didn't even get a sticker last year.