Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2016

eyebrows63

Club Member
Club Member
September 4, 2008
limerick
Anyone from limerick area heading to loughmore sat morning?
I will be at bb's coffee at entrance to B&Q at 09:00. Leave about 09:30 heading out motorway towards neenagh. Can stop at birdhill services if anyone want to join there.

See you then

bug eireann

Club Member
Club Member
July 19, 2010
Midlands
Probably waaaay to late to be asking this....... but anyone heading down tomorrow morning from Athlone area? I plan to leave about 8:30.
(Could also meet up Ferbane/Birr (in fact, anywhere along the N62).

Graham

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Great day and turn out today, and a nice bit of sunshine for a change. Well done to all involved. :)

I've a head like a beetroot and shiteload of photos to sort through (tomorrow), in the meantime here's one that shows feck all, but I like it. :p

26534486981_7b63cf4d03_b.jpg

seand

November 16, 2014
Draperstown
Thanks to everyone in eircooled for a fantastic few days with great people, great cars, great location, and great weather you couldn't of asked for anything else, 418 mile round trip and the bug didn't miss a beat. roll on next year.
Thanks again.
Sean

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
Looks like another good turn out .disappointed I couldn't make it as I was looking forward to going
Well done to all who won prizes .

rustyvanart

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Limerick
A great day out with sunshine as well, can that be arranged next year as well please?
Where can the "Herbie" photos be viewed?