Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2014 - Saturday March 8th 2014

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
Many Thanks For Great Day & Super Location & Fantastic Show ....... Too Mr Cathal O'Toole & Graham , Brian @ CM Signs Thurles !
I Had Brilliant Day & Turnout Was Simply Magic , What A Selection Of Stunning Cars.

VDubbin

Club Member
Club Member
November 17, 2011
Limerick
I'm in bits, always a sign of a good day!

Big thanks to Coxy, Beag and everyone who made it happen, a fantastic occasion, and an amazing turnout for a cold day in March.
Photos are being telegrammed to flickr at the moment, I'll post 'em up once they're done.

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
After we met up in Naas, we made our way onto the M7 where we just caught a glimpse of what looked like a vw hubcap flying along beside us and heading up into the ditch...

We thought no more about it, untill we were on our way back. We slowed down along the stretch where the flying saucer was last spotted... just in the off-chance of another sighting.... and.......... there it was! On the opposite side of the Motorway, half way up the embankment....... There was only one thing to do..

Pulled over in the hard shoulder... and made my way across one of the busiest motorways in the country, risking life and limb to recover the UFO. And here it is....

_MG_6526.JPG
Looking slightly bruised and battered, and slightly scratched from it's high speed trip down the Motorway, it is now resting up for the night. On proof of ownership, it will be returned to it's rightfull owner, otherwise it will be used as a spot prize for next years JumpStart.

319 mile round trip from Dundalk, but well worth it. Well done Mr Cathal. Well done.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
It's mine stump,constantly loosing the poxy yokes,front left wheel just flings them like a ninja star...

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
1902881_533323816783923_421857955_n.jpg

I just love how the dog is checking himself out in the hubcap reflection as he pisses on Duts' car. The little bollix.

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Looks like an excellent turnout, don't think I've ever seen that many VWs in one place in Ireland before? Poor old Loughmore..!

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
its hard to belive that jumpstart 2014 has come and gone what a day it will live long in our memerios
thanks to coxy and team

now next one is there any date fixed for the limerick vw meet ??
is this meet going to be held at the racecourse ??

Last edited: