Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Jumpstart 2014 - Saturday March 8th 2014

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Just loading up my car to head for a sleepy and unsuspecting Loughmore. It's vey quiet and peaceful outside.........everything Loughmore won't be in a few hours when it'll be filled with the sound of lots of flat fours put-putting up and down it's only street (y)

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Sure I didn't get any sleep; Liam was tossing and turning all night having nightmares about people messing with his list, which woke Gritz up so I had to get up to make him some hot milk. Then when everyone was falling back to sleep Beag falls in the door drunk as a skunk, ranting about some fella called Ned Hurley he met in the pub who drank 14 pints of stout and somehow didn't fall off the surfboard that they found in the corner of the bar..........

It'll be a long day :D

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Sure I didn't get any sleep; Liam was tossing and turning all night having nightmares about people messing with his list, which woke Gritz up so I had to get up to make him some hot milk. Then when everyone was falling back to sleep Beag falls in the door drunk as a skunk, ranting about some fella called Ned Hurley he met in the pub who drank 14 pints of stout and somehow didn't fall off the surfboard that they found in the corner of the bar..........

It'll be a long day :D

then ned arrived home too with John Paul in tow and Duts came back from the town bike's place to complete the set...

900x900px-LL-4f227c24_modulescopperminealbumsuserpics246003000_0235.jpeg