Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Not looking good for me tomorrow.. still dont have the van back from "surgery"... I live in hope of having it back on time for the w-end run..

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
Sorry lads, I doubt I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow evening. Ive to go and look at a few apartments. The reservation in the goat is under the name Ross Kelly anyway and it's for 8pm.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Sorry lads, I doubt I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow evening. Ive to go and look at a few apartments. The reservation in the goat is under the name Ross Kelly anyway and it's for 8pm.

Ross, do you know the number for the goat. I might ring when we leave Stillorgan with a head count, in case we've more.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Not looking good for me tomorrow.. still dont have the van back from "surgery"... I live in hope of having it back on time for the w-end run..

i will be there with one car only, the 1303 will def not be ready...

Curse of the Dubs again? 3 cars gone in the last few hours. Which god did ye piss off up there?

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
this one.....

633764641987443535-God.jpg

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Are you all meeting at Eddies at 7? The whats the plan??? What route to the Goat and what time there? & is always too early for me again I got home from work, sort myself out and get back on the road!!! - thats why I liked the static meets LOL!

Anyway, I might not bring the Oval, its raining and I cant be arsed washing it, so what the schedule so I can meet along the way, Bug or not? cheers!

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
The Newbie, dunno, not taxed at mo and I was done for no tax in it already!!! but I was thinking of driving it up! Thinking of selling it anyway, not being used!! Weather is picking up though!!!!

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Something has come up so unfortunately i can't make it this evening, will see some of you on Sunday .... Enjoy!