Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Great news for all the guys on this thread tryin to help me figure out why my car wasn't starting when hot. It turns out it was due to a dodgy immobiliser that would only kick in after I'd restart the car after it was hot. Beag and the Stig in the tipp crew figured it out and my car is now drivin like a dream :) Thanks everyone who helped with suggestions :) And thanks beag and stig for fixin it :)

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
Thought of this, might be good for some other night. If we meet up in Stillorgan, chat for an hour or so.
Then go on a spin to Rathcoole and head into The Poiton Stil for some food. The cars are safe, theirs no speedramps.
Nice mix of motorway and secondary road cruising. And is central to everyone to get back with the N7 and the red cow.

any thoughts on this for next month..?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Me and Liam where chatting about this, the Poitin is grand but the food isn't great.
We thought the Dew Drop in Kill, 5 minutes on from the Poiton. Would be a better place.
I know the owners wife, and she said they could do a set menu for us.

And parking is safe with CCTV.

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Not changing meeting place Brian
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by vwbeetle1500
Thought of this, might be good for some other night. If we meet up in Stillorgan, chat for an hour or so.
Then go on a spin to Rathcoole and head into The Poiton Stil for some food. The cars are safe, theirs no speedramps.
Nice mix of motorway and secondary road cruising. And is central to everyone to get back with the N7 and the red cow.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Once again I'm on nite duty for the monthly meet. I'll pop up to stillorgan until about 7.30 and head off then. I'll be wavin u off while bein pure jealous of your run, hehe!!!!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Hold on, Stillorgan is the meeting place, Why change that? its working out ok.

Nope didn't mean that Brian. We would be mad to change Stillorgan as the meeting point. Its a great spot for everyone.

Not changing meeting place Brian
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by vwbeetle1500

Exactly, chat for a little while and then off for some food.

So should I book the Dew Drop Inn in Kill or the Poiton? or does Ross want to keep reserving :lol:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I'll probaly book the Dew Drop Inn for food, much better than the poiton. And the Poiton stop serving early.