Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Dublin Members

Dublin Members

Just arrived in The Goat for food. Waitress going nuts.... Airhead, you forgot to tell them when we were arriving! They've been holding the place since 6:30! LOL, so we gave her your number.

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
First Dublin meet....on behalf of the Munster Mafia of course !! :D

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
just in from the meet. nice turn up, nice to see podsey and mintman making the trek, also welcom to liam/69 bug...welcom to the dark side. i will post some pics tomorrow. food at the goat was savage. looking forward to the wicklow run on sunday.........

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Tonights meet was strange. I was there about 6:45. Thinking no one was going to arrive, then everyone came along. It was great night, the food was something else. Ross got ate off the waitress in The Goat. (We tipped her well for that ha). Heres some photos I have.

Hugo has the best clip of all.
photo-114.jpg

photo-112.jpg

photo-113.jpg

She wasn't happy.

Last edited:

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
just home now, another great meet, lovely food in the Goat, nearly killled on the way home, story for another time, wrecked now . Cheers for the convoy out of town Beetlebug , never find me out of the big smoke otherwise

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Over and back without a single problem this time...Happy Days!!!

Food in the goat was superb...glad I didn't have something before heading over. :)

Fixed the speedo too and was nice to see the car sitting comfortably at 130kph on the M50...with lots more to go!

Looking forward to the run on Sunday...fingers crossed for good weather.

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Dublin Members

Dublin Members

Was a great meet. Nice pics Liam... you should have come up to The Goat for some grub.
Glad there were no glitches this week, seems we all made it home intact. Nice one.

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Not long in the door and no mishaps or incidents for me either.

Good laugh and food, would liked to have stayed longer. Next months plan sounds good

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Not long in the door and no mishaps or incidents for me either.

Good laugh and food, would liked to have stayed longer. Next months plan sounds good

Jst back from work. You have me intrigued...... whats next months plan? Great pics guys :) Still a fairly good turn out even after the few cancellations.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
what's happening on Sunday? I have to be in Greystones at some stage on Sunday I might be able to squeeze in some of the run...

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
3nero over on T2i mentioned another classic car run on Sunday, it starts from Bray and finishes up in Laragh also.

Michael, is the grub pre booked, if not we might need to pack a picnic basket .... LOL

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Dublin Members

Dublin Members

knk said:
Fixed the speedo too and was nice to see the car sitting comfortably at 130kph on the M50...with lots more to go!

What engine is in it? Fuckin rocket. My Seat weighs a tonne. Even on the motorway.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
What engine is in it? Fuckin rocket. My Seat weighs a tonne. Even on the motorway.

Just a little 1500cc jobbie! ;) But the bigger wheels on the back give me a little extra kph on the motorway! I was tempted to open it out last night out of curiousity but didn't fancy the changes of throwing a rod at that hour of the night...so while steering with my right hand, my left hand gave my right leg a bit of a slap and told her to ease up!!! :ROFLMAO:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
3nero over on T2i mentioned another classic car run on Sunday, it starts from Bray and finishes up in Laragh also.

Michael, is the grub pre booked, if not we might need to pack a picnic basket .... LOL

I've booked for twenty, should I go 25 to be safe?