Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
that was great craic. was good to finally put faces to some names. Already looking forward to the next meet, or even a drive somewhere some day?..
Graham

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
A possible suggestion for the next "meet and eat". Maybe meet up in stillorgan, and take a spin up the dualler, up through deansgrange, though glenageary, up to dalkey, through killiney (up the vico rd by killiney beach), into cabinteely, and over to the pizza place in deansgrange? It'd probably take between 30 mins and 45mins. But its cool if ya just wanna do Stillorgan to deansgrange thats cool either.Just a suggestion.

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
IMG_0045.jpg

Thought you looked familar ...

0000b3060c8.jpg

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
We could just go for food in the Queen's in Dalkey? There's a carpark across the road. Only thing is there's a low barrier on the carpark so that might be a problem for some of the vans, though I think my syncro was able to get in.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
I was thinkin the same Ross, but I think the church carpark there possibly closes at a particular time. It did at Christmas, but that may have been just because it was Christmas!

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
A possible suggestion for the next "meet and eat". Maybe meet up in stillorgan, and take a spin up the dualler, up through deansgrange, though glenageary, up to dalkey, through killiney (up the vico rd by killiney beach), into cabinteely, and over to the pizza place in deansgrange? It'd probably take between 30 mins and 45mins. But its cool if ya just wanna do Stillorgan to deansgrange thats cool either.Just a suggestion.

sounds like a good spin to me.. i definitely think a nice 30-45 min spin is a great idea. G