Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
I hope buses are welcome too.. if so I hope to be there. I should have mine back on the road by then, and so long as I get out of work on time ill be there.
Look forward to putting some faces to the names
graham

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I hope buses are welcome too.. if so I hope to be there. I should have mine back on the road by then, and so long as I get out of work on time ill be there.
Look forward to putting some faces to the names
graham

Graham they are of course, will be great to see it out! looks smashing!

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
thanks a mill. im dying to see it myself.. its getting the camping gear put in the back by cosy classics at the moment. ive only seen pics on their website. hopefully pick her up in the morning. (y)

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Your a Dublin Member ;) ha, 7 at Eddie Rockets in Stillorgan

Hehe, and I thought I was a bit of a hybrid, hehe! Ya cant wait for the meet, I plan to make as many as possible this year. Pretty good new years resolution dont you think!!!! How is your red beetle comin along since the agm?

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Hehe, and I thought I was a bit of a hybrid, hehe! Ya cant wait for the meet, I plan to make as many as possible this year. Pretty good new years resolution dont you think!!!! How is your red beetle comin along since the agm?

Oh god don't bring it up ha ha, as Hugo said then "its in little bits", sadly it still is. Hope to get it welded over the next few months and then on to be sprayed.
And put it all back together then. Would love to have it done for May, bit optimistic maybe ha lol

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Might have to give DaPaolo's a miss. Went by there today and it was closed. I've been ringing but it keeps ringing out. Pity.

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Yeh, a really good atmosphere tonight. It was great to go for a spin... next time we'll had to go for a longer one

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Ya guys, great meet. It'd be fun to incorporate a bit of a run alright! I'm uploadin eithnes pics to photobucket as we speak. Yup, there are quite a few :)

Oh god edit the pics, Eithne has a few forum names to go with. Fluffer, fluffed, fluffing or? LOL

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Yeah I wonder will she pay a visit to the forum after all that!!!

I've no doubt she will Ross, hehe

IMG_0094.jpg

[IMG]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p473/banaltra_ali/random/IMG_0094.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p473/banaltra_ali/random/IMG_0077.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p473/banaltra_ali/random/IMG_0079.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg
]