Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
It was a great meeting and last one of 2009. We'll start again in February 2010. And you never know one or two of the "Too Scabby to Pay €25" people might be fully paid up by then :ROFLMAO:

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Very good meeting last night, Hugo thanks for the comforable sit down in
the bus.....tea and biscuits would have been nice ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
The problem with the lazy starter on the van was caused by a faulty voltage regulator.The hour long sit in traffic with the lights on drained the battery.It has now been replaced. Thanks for the push..

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
The problem with the lazy starter on the van was caused by a faulty voltage regulator.The hour long sit in traffic with the lights on drained the battery.It has now been replaced. Thanks for the push..

That was a shame all right, good to have it fixed.
Really nice bus you have!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
I'll be there with bells on :) I tried out that pizza place Hugo was talkin about in Deansgrange, and I have say, I was very impressed. But I was trying to picture where u might line up the cars? Anyway, the question is are we stickin to eddie rockets in Stillorgan, or beginning the meet in stillorgan and all take a spin to Deansgrange?

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
I'll be there with bells on :) I tried out that pizza place Hugo was talkin about in Deansgrange, and I have say, I was very impressed. But I was trying to picture where u might line up the cars? Anyway, the question is are we stickin to eddie rockets in Stillorgan, or beginning the meet in stillorgan and all take a spin to Deansgrange?

In the evenings the shops beside the pizza place are closed and there is a huge footpath outside which we could line up on, Paulo say's it's no problem. It would be nice to have a little drive and the food is better than Eddies (different at least). It's not to far from Stillorgan so people coming from far away won't be getting lost on the way home.

I'll post up a google maps location in case some folks miss the departure.

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
Just remembered i had these on my camera from December meet

IMGP0711.jpg

IMGP0710.jpg

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
In the evenings the shops beside the pizza place are closed and there is a huge footpath outside which we could line up on, Paulo say's it's no problem. It would be nice to have a little drive and the food is better than Eddies (different at least). It's not to far from Stillorgan so people coming from far away won't be getting lost on the way home.

I'll post up a google maps location in case some folks miss the departure.

Presume the Dublin meet is still on, where is it on? Pizza place sounds class

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Let's meet at Stillorgan as usual and if we're all on for it we can take a drive down to Paulo's.

I'll post up a map tomorrow for those who might be getting there late.