Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Aircooled drag day?

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
no bother Johnny, I was glad of the company. As for the Termonfeckin incident, I was just checking if you were still awake :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking TDI might be the way to go for me for next year, or maybe get a Tsar-style push on with the Subaru project and get some real nice times up the quarter. Either way, count me in for next year too ;)

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
No probs Johnny.

Good to meet another EIRCOOLER, and put a face to the name.
I never even thought of offering you a run in the bug, but we would have had a job getting it back of Tommy! i think he's hooked too.
He's just putting the finishing touches to his German look 2.5 scooby powered 1303. I'd say he'll be the first one at the track next time....

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com

♬ ♪
Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling...

9600154961_61652ae0d1_b.jpg

I love the way it says Super Soft in the background!

Here, considering the weekend that was in it, here's a very quick mock-up of something more fitting. Maybe someone handy at photoshop could do it properly...
double hard.jpg

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
fkn amazing weekend!!.
thanks a mill to all involed..was great to meet so many of ye-thanks to Dave and family for putting us up,and the food,and showing us round the workshop,and the fireworks display!
my bastard car was determined to wreck my head head all weekend,but it couldn't quiet do it-coz it was just a brilliant weekend..:D
congrats to all the prize winners-all so well deserved.can't wait till the next one..
big thanks too to buggyboy shane for picking up my car-saviour!!- seriously sound man. the fuel pump packed in as i was leaving..
fair fuks to Dave and Ben and everyone who had anything to do with it-twas Savage!!!

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
right guys I have a few discrepancies with folk picking up the wrong tickets from the timing shed , can you check the number that's on the side of your car or now in the bin and post it here with your real name please .

who ran with number 3-57 ?

Last edited:

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
right guys I have a few discrepancies with folk picking up the wrong tickets from the timing shed , can you check the number that's on the side of your car or now in the bin and post it here with your real name please .

who ran with number 3-57 ?

Mark 7 golf maybe..

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Trevor Brady 3-48
Colin Taylor 3-55
Kevin O'Brien 1-04 before lunch, 3-04 after lunch
Padraig Kelleher 3-47