Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Agm 2018

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I'm hitting the road in the van in a few mins. Should be there around 6.

I'll accept that 11 is probably too early tomorrow morning so if people could aim to be there for 12 and we'll kick off between that and 1:00.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Good craic today (and last night).
Great to meet up with everyone and welcome to the few newbies. (y)

Calendar looks great. Massive thanks to Mick who didn't forget to bring them after specially going to collect them :looool:

Genuine thanks to Marty and family at Highnelly.ie. The venue is superb and they couldn't have done more for us, so much so that we will be doing a proper event there as a club over the summer. Details will follow.

Reactions: Coxy

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
great weekend, nice hotel, nice few beers, far too much beer talk ( ! ) and a very hospitable host for the AGM and the night before. Thanks to Rez and Coxy for organising the weekend and thanks to Marty & Co. for hosting us!

I didn't take any photos of the weekend but despite the cooooooold weather, we still had four or five beetles and a few vans in attendance. As well as a pile of dailies too. A lot of issues were raised and thrashed out at the meeting and a good few action points were identified and will be acted upon over the year. I don't want to pre-empt the Chairman's report on the meeting but there are changes afoot to promote more participation amongst members in future. A productive AGM I think!!

Here's to a successful 2018 for Eircooled!

Joe

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2014
Co Galway
So er, I might have needed a push when I was leaving...thanks tonnes fellas!! Great place and a great day. Sees ya soon

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Balls. I went out to my car a while later and you were gone so I assumed you went off without a hitch. I told you you should've come in for lunch :p

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I agree with all of the above. It was a great night on Saturday thanks to Marty's hospitality, although I have to shout FIX for some of the raffle draws......William and Andy picking out their own numbers :ROFLMAO:

As Trev said, it was a very interesting AGM with very good comments and notes from members but Chairman Whatshisface can fill us all in later but I really just wanted to say thanks to Marty for a super venue and the craic was mighty!

willsbug

Club Member
Club Member
February 25, 2016
ballina co mayo
I agree with all of the above. It was a great night on Saturday thanks to Marty's hospitality, although I have to shout FIX for some of the raffle draws......William and Andy picking out their own numbers :ROFLMAO:

As Trev said, it was a very interesting AGM with very good comments and notes from members but Chairman Whatshisface can fill us all in later but I really just wanted to say thanks to Marty for a super venue and the craic was mighty!

At least I got mine on the first go Andy had two goes to pick his

Reactions: wackerwacker

Joe

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2014
Co Galway
Balls. I went out to my car a while later and you were gone so I assumed you went off without a hitch. I told you you should've come in for lunch :p

Ed and two other legends (sorry guys I don't know your names) had me pushed up the road before my bum had even touched back down on the driver's seat! No problems all the way home. I love my car!! :D

Reactions: Coxy