Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Agm 2018

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Ok, so Marty from highnelly.ie has stepped up and offered his premises free of charge for the AGM.
He has just opened a new bike workshop/coffee shop and has a full bar licence.
He now even has his own High Nelly branded lager on tap and for the good of the club I sampled some earlier. :drinkbeer:

He has a bike demo room with projector etc. which doubles as a conference room. We would have full reign over the whole place.
There is LOADS of space for cars and we are looking into accommodation nearby.

Today while heading home from Limerick a few of us popped in for a look.

38197973801_49e8ce4e2b_z.jpg
IMG_3111 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

The place is amazing and Marty is always open to new ideas.

So, set your sat nav to Pallasgreen, Co. Limerick on Saturday 6th January for drinks. The AGM will take place the following morning (7th)
It's less than 1 km outside the village towards Tipperary

Last edited:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Update...

Some dealing has been done.
Coxy through his company (www.mustbook.ie) has arranged accommodation just up the road from our 2017 AGM venue.
The hotel is 30 seconds away from where the Eirespares show (Monard) is held each year and 10 mins from this years AGM.
B&B is €79 (single room)
Twin room B&B is €89 (€€44.50 per person) if some of you would be happy sharing.
https://www.ballykisteenhotel.com/

We are organising a shuttle bus back from the AGM location to the hotel after drinks on the Saturday night and possibly back across the following morning for the AGM itself. People can leave their cars at Highnelly on the Saturday night if they want.
Anyone interested in coming the Saturday night for drinks and looking for the club rate need to book through Coxy.
Please email him at cathal@mustbook.ie

For anyone brave enough to camp in their van there's LOADS of room in the Highnelly.ie car park
I'm sure Brian/Deckie/someone will send a mailing out when everything is finalised

Highnelly is shown on map as "Ryans bar" but has obviously ben updated since Google visited
https://goo.gl/maps/zKveSGBwtoy

Last edited:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Thanks for organising the AGM Kev.

Regarding the bedrooms, I have 10 rooms held under MustBook.
- These are agreed rates and will not fluctuate.
- The rates are also fully flexible so you can amend the booking or even cancel without penalty within 48hrs of check-in.
- The bookings are all on a pay on departure basis so no need to pay the hotel in advance, you can pay at reception on checkout.

If you would like to book a room please email me (Cathal@MustBook.ie) noting if you want a single, double or twin room and I can allocate a room to your name(s). Before MustBook closes for the Xmas break I will be releasing any rooms not allocated as the hotel is quite busy on that night and will need the rooms back.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Staying in the hotel:
1: Coxy
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

Camping
1. Rez
2. Larry
(doubt I'll need to count to 10)

Reactions: Coxy

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Staying in the hotel:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

Camping at High Nelly's Cafe:
1. Rez
2. Larry

Attending the AGM only:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Update...

Some dealing has been done.
Coxy through his company (www.mustbook.ie) has arranged accommodation just up the road from our 2017 AGM venue.
The hotel is 30 seconds away from where the Eirespares show (Monard) is held each year and 10 mins from this years AGM.
B&B is €79 (single room)
Twin room B&B is €89 (€€44.50 per person) if some of you would be happy sharing.
https://www.ballykisteenhotel.com/

Ballykisteen Hotel - it's just after Monard where Martin Murray runs his Eirespares Show.

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
https://goo.gl/maps/zKveSGBwtoy

We'll have some drinks at Highnelly HQ the Saturday night.
Anyone staying in the hotel down the road can check in and drive over to Highnelly where the cars will be safe to leave for the night. A shuttle bus will be arranged to transport people back to the hotel that night and we'll make arrangements to get you back the following morning.

For those who have never been to an AGM it's just a chance to catch up. We usually have a general discussion about the club and throw out ideas for the coming year.

Absolutely everyone is welcome to attend.
What time do ye want to start the AGM at on the Sunday morning?

Last edited:
Reactions: Coxy

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Staying in the hotel:
2: Trev
3: Duts