Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Agm 2018

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I only got a few snaps. i missed about half the cars.
Cold night but the van was fairly cosy.

​​​​​​
24753210377_6a6f32479a.jpg
IMG_3203 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

I moved the van and Tony immediately took my spot with a WATERPUMPER (the shame)

Joe pulled in beside Coxy's car and it was looking amazing!.

IMG_3204 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

I retired the van alongside the Highnelly building and Trev and Willisbug (lovely resto btw) took the remaining spots in front.
​​​​​​
39621318201_0d5053e0fe.jpg
IMG_3205 by kevreadedj, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe and Coxy

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
Yes
I was very sad to see a prime Air-cooled spot taken by a modern waterpumper.
alot of lovely Air-cooled cars had to park else where because of this
I didn't bother taking any photos as the snap was wouldn't look right

give a small bit of credit for having an eircooled sticker up and it was a german car sorry

Reactions: Joe and RattyOval

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
i just want to say fair play to rez and the lads for organizing the venue for this years AGM and also a big thanks to Marty for accommodating us and keeping us fed and watered.
it was a fairly productive meet with a good few topics discussed and some decisions being made regarding whats ahead of us in the coming year. I will post up the minutes from the agm in the next few days once I get a few hours to meself, I’ll also be posting out the calendars in the next few days so should land on your hall floor by the weekend.
cheers.
mick.

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
just recived the calander now lovely job congrats to all
sorry i did not meet who delivered it in
who was the postman ???? thanks

dee

Club Member
Club Member
February 4, 2015
Cork
Mick. I'm happy for you to post my calendar on to one of the lads that's after a spare. I have to use a desk diary to keep tabs on what's going on with my lot :)

Reactions: Coxy

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Mine arrived today too. Thanks coxy, Justin, Mick and anyone else involved in getting it made and to my doorstep :)

Reactions: Coxy