Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Agm 2018

Joe

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2014
Co Galway
Got mine too. It's good! Thanks fellas. My littlest son is well pleased too - he's peeking in the mirror

stump

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2011
dundalk ireland
Yeh got mine today boys.... looks class..!
A lot of effort goes into putting something like this together, so well done to everyone involved... Thanks guys.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
Guys 120 calendars were posted last weekend with a further 70 being posted this weekend,I will be delivering 40 of those by hand around Dublin personally this weekend so don’t panic if you haven’t received one yet,it’s quite a big undertaking and I work long hours so I’m doing my best to fit in the time to get it all sorted.
please bare with me and thank you for your patience.
cheers.
mick.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
well done mick, definitely above and beyond the call of duty!! Hand delivering 40 in Dublin is a great personal touch too :)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
well done mick, definitely above and beyond the call of duty!! Hand delivering 40 in Dublin is a great personal touch too :)

Rumour has it he's ironed his red tracksuit, starched his favourite y-fronts and filled his sack in the hope that people will give him a slice of cake and a beer at each house he delivers to.......:drinking:

I'd be worried the last few houses will get more than a personal touch :dizzy:

Last edited:

Joe

Club Member
Club Member
October 26, 2014
Co Galway
I love that drive.
on a bright day your driving along dum Dee Dee then ya turn the a corner.
the view
Holy fuck I nearly crash every time as I forget I'm driving

Everytime ya do it ya know it's going to be good but it still gets ya! Whoever put up the road sign there tho wants shooting

bug eireann

Club Member
Club Member
July 19, 2010
Midlands
Have been away for a while.... came back and the Calendar (and cup holder) was in the post. Looks fantastic! Thanks to all involved in sorting this out.

Graham.

Reactions: shifty