Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Agm 2018

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Yeah I'd be trying to do the driving during daylight anyway so arriving around 5. But knowing my crowd, I mightn't actually get to leave the house until 5!

What's the itinerary though? Leave hotel for the High Nelly place at a certain time then get a taxi back to the hotel later? Pints and some food at the hotel before hand? Or after we get back? And then the next morning, getting back to High Nelly?

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Yeah I'd be trying to do the driving during daylight anyway so arriving around 5. But knowing my crowd, I mightn't actually get to leave the house until 5!

What's the itinerary though? Leave hotel for the High Nelly place at a certain time then get a taxi back to the hotel later? Pints and some food at the hotel before hand? Or after we get back? And then the next morning, getting back to High Nelly?

There was mention of a coach or mini bus

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny

Book into the hotel and when ready head over to Highnelly HQ in your VW's. Cars will be safe there on the Saturday night as a few of us are staying in ours. We'll order some grub when enough people arrive.
Marty has a local chap arranged to bring people back to the hotel after pints that night.

The following morning we'll make arrangements to get ye back over to highnelly.
Agm will kick off at 11am

Reactions: AndyB

thunderbug

Club Member
Club Member
April 1, 2007
foxford
Hi all happy new year. It's been a while if i'm not working Sunday I might go down to AGM but it'll be 11:30 before I'd be there but not in the vw its out off action

Reactions: Coxy

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
1pm has always been the time with lunch after it at 2pm
we can have it a little earlier if that's suits but not 11 am some people are coming from Dublin and Mayo so between 12 and 1 pm is the best time.

Reactions: Coxy

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I don't think I can make this. :(

Would anyone be able to meet me to pick up and then deliver the calendars? - Dublin (Blanch) Saturday morning, or en route to Cork in the afternoon? Cheerses.

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
Cheers Tony, would it be OK to get them to you on Saturday?

no proplem just let me know what time so i will be at home to arrange where we can meet
087 *******

Edit:. Tony not a good idea to have your number in public on the internet.
Justin I have Tony's number
thanks

Last edited: