Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LIMERICK VW SHOW 2013 , Sunday May 26th

airnwater

Club Member
Club Member
April 9, 2007
Limerick
Just in case anyone gets hungry on Sunday at the show , there will be a Supermacs mobile catering unit on site & also a sit-down restaurant in the Grandstand building ,something for everyone !

Also ,thanks to Brian (Gritz) & Graham (Beag) of CM signs in Thurles for generously supplying the window stickers for this years show F.O.C.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I'd like to put this question to you too Sir ? Are you bringing what I hope you are bringing ;)

Collected it today...but really had intended on bringing something else on Sunday if it is finished in time! We'll see how it goes. ;)

The LEXIBUG is alive?
Maybe next year Brian...doing a massive clean out at the moment and only intend on keeping one or two projects to work on, the Lexibug being the main one. ;)

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois

Also ,thanks to Brian (Gritz) & Graham (Beag) of CM signs in Thurles for generously supplying the window stickers for this years show F.O.C.

Agh they're very good.......sometimes..........hope ya didn't ask them to post them to ya!!??

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
just one to take in who will in charge of parking ???
i went there a few times good show but they tend to park the cars to close to each other and people with buggys try to get in between
the cars not nice

darren

Club Member
Club Member
January 21, 2007
Kildare
Any aircooled Porsches heading to this one. 911 celebrating its 50th birthday this year. Hoping to make this.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Great show today, I really like the new location too. I still can't get over the hedge look oval and judging by the crowds it drew all day (I would love to have a closer look without the crowds) I'd say it'll be talked about on every motoring forum over the coming days, I was also surprised it stole some of the limelight from Padraig's 'Human Cannonball' Tatraplan 600.

Pics uploading now (might post them over on C&C as there's a lot of watercooled cars in there...). :p ;)