Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LIMERICK VW SHOW 2013 , Sunday May 26th

thebogman

Club Member
Club Member
January 11, 2012
co clare
might head over in the camper with the family later on in the day, never been to a show b4, is there a section reserved for eircooled club parking or is there a camper section?

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
might head over in the camper with the family later on in the day, never been to a show b4, is there a section reserved for eircooled club parking or is there a camper section?

New venue this year, but there usually is an Eircooled/aircooled section, yeah.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
I won't make Limerick on Sunday - sadly have to work :mad:.

Anybody in the Donnybrook/Rathcoole area this week that can bring them on Sunday and give them to Rez.

Thanks Mikey.

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
What time would I want to be there for. I know it says 10 but I suppose it will take time to set the cars and so on been a new venue? Looking forward to it already. First time showing a car :)

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
What time would I want to be there for. I know it says 10 but I suppose it will take time to set the cars and so on been a new venue? Looking forward to it already. First time showing a car :)

Be there sometime before 11. Enjoy it! My first car show was Limerick too.

i might mikey,depending what them is...?

I'm presuming he's talking about club merchandise. Mikey is too busy these days buying every car he sees to make sense anymore

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
I called over to Limerick racecourse earlier to check out the venue to see what speakers I might need. I had never been there before. VW's will have priority right in front of the main grandstand. :)
It's an amazing venue and this year is definitely going to be the best yet!
DON'T MISS IT!!!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Brian & Kev will have the hoodies on Sunday, only a small amount of hoodies left so if you want S,M,L,XL PM them to keep you one aside.

Have a great one lads - raging I can't make it :mad: