Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

LIMERICK VW SHOW 2013 , Sunday May 26th

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
Ah shit, that's what I feared when I read your post! Typical after that story you told me about your Tatra an a half!

Cars can be fixed, people aren't as easy to repair. Glad no one was hurt.

CulmoreDubClub

Club Member
Club Member
June 9, 2011
Derry / Donegal
Gentlemen, I had the pleasure of attending the Limerick Show this year for the first time, and I have to say it really is an outstanding event. Congratulations to the Williams Brothers and all the others responsible for organising this show. The site, the weather, the turn out of quality stuff was truly fantastic...I was really glad I made the epic Journey.....lol....I attended Limerick, while heading home to Donegal from Lake Winnebago Wisconsin, USA via Dublin Airport so saying I was shattered on the way home was an understatement....lol...
Next year I would like to do it with more time, chill out and make a weekend of it....Anyway I truly enjoyed the show....absolutely first class...

airnwater

Club Member
Club Member
April 9, 2007
Limerick
Thanks from the LCVCC to everyone who supported the 21st Limerick Show helping to make it the biggest & best ever.
Fortunately the weather was favourable & over 700 vehicles travelled from all over Ireland.
The show saw the largest gathering of Mk1 Golfs in Ireland, with 55 attending including 5 which came from England.
Particular thanks to Padraig who made a great effort so as his Tatra would debut at Limerick ,a real pity about the
damage on the way home ,but I'm very sure it will make a comeback in the future.

Once again Rez ( + sidekick Andre ) provided great tunes which created a great atmosphere.

Great photos in this thread ,have borrowed some of them :)

Thanks again to Volkswagen Group Ireland who were the main sponsor & also to
Conlan's BMW
Hinchys Opel
Lyons of Limerick
C&M signs Thurles ( Gritz/Brian & Beag/Graham for window stickers )
Eireplates (spotprizes)
Halfords (spotprizes)

The LCVCC will again be making a donation to charity following the success of the show.

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
I hope that you recover form the shock and that the old car is fixed Padraig. Been there done that with a 32 Ford Highboy and the trailer came off of the hitch and hit a bridge abutment.

airnwater

Club Member
Club Member
April 9, 2007
Limerick
The 2013 Limerick VW Show is featured in

Retro Classics July-Sept 2013 (Thanks to Andrew Pollock)

& also Performance VW Aug 2013 (Thanks to Owen Franssen / snowfruit for his efforts)

The latter is in a sealed plastic bag so you can't have a free browse .... : )

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
picked up PVW today, Tsar's oval and Paddy Knightly's pop rivet racer are pictured in the report along with the hedge-look oval. :)