Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 20th 2008 :: Martin Murrays Swapmeet

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
For anyboby going from Dublin on Sunday morning I'm meeting about 5 other beetles at the apple green pertol station on the Naas dual carraigeway N7 at 9.00am if you want to meet up and go down with us.:cool:

Tom

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
athy
ya bollcks

ya bollcks

thats why i know how to have fun and dont own a tractor :aggressive::rroulette:

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
ahh balls john! Can't you pull a sickie?!? looks like im the only one goin up from hereabouts on sunday...
good idea about the stuff - i'm bringin front drum brakes & backing plates from my bus, just in case anyone decides they want them!
you want anythin brought back? (no ice cream or sangwidges tho - no fridge)

i thought justin was going. can't pull sickie, used up holidays going on, well, holidays, so have to keep the sickies for emergencies like being accidentally drunk. i'd love to go.

i won't know what i need till i see it. don't need anything really, maybe set of euro headlights, i bought some cheapass ones that would fit with a little persuasion, but thinking about it i might hold out for the real thing. er...red seatbelts, wolfsburg horn button, OG picnic radio, radio antenna, new gear knob (i still owe britt the one i have). and a surprise.

by the way, i have a spare red/white splittie keyring if you want it (11 window sorry), i wanted 3 but had to buy a card of12 to win the bid. i also have 4 blues and 4 greens if anyone (bus owner) wants one.

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
oh, and i have a bay window wallet and keyring somewhere that my sister proudly handed me, AFTER seeing my bus.

free.

anyone.

please.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Great couple of days
EPSN3875.jpg

Sorry I couldn't find my camera today
(hope its in the car somewhere and not lost)

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey guys, I think coz I'm a junior member it says on my rules that I cant post up an attachement so cant post up any my pics but will ry and do the same as what brian did. had a great time, won the 68 onwards comp! It was so much fun, I just wish I got talking to more people from eircooled. I was just kinda talkin to any1 who'd talk back to me, hehehe!
I'll make sure I'm at the next fun event anyway!!!!