Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 20th 2008 :: Martin Murrays Swapmeet

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Hey guys, I think coz I'm a junior member it says on my rules that I cant post up an attachement so cant post up any my pics but will ry and do the same as what brian did. had a great time, won the 68 onwards comp! It was so much fun, I just wish I got talking to more people from eircooled. I was just kinda talkin to any1 who'd talk back to me, hehehe!
I'll make sure I'm at the next fun event anyway!!!!

set up a free photobucket.com account and post the links here

well done on winning on your first day out;) congrats to deckie too

it was great craic on the run, even if i did leave an oil spill in mitchelstown :)

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Hey guys, I think coz I'm a junior member it says on my rules that I cant post up an attachement so cant post up any my pics but will ry and do the same as what brian did.

You should have no restrictions on attaching images.

You use the option at the bottom. Manage attachments

Congrats on the prize.

Shhh. You may have had more competition than I

Last edited:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
You should have no restrictions on attaching images.

You use the option at the bottom. Manage attachments

Congrats on the prize.

Shhh. You may have had more competition than I

Well Deckie, I was checkin out your car, standing beside it for ages myself and my extended family were all chattin about it, its exactly like my grandads one! It brought back some great memories, and its the exact same age as my mother. We were comparing it to my mother debating who aged better, hehehe!
Well done, it was such a great day out!

J

Johnnyâ„¢

looked like great weather and a good show, im definitely going next year :)

IMG_1200.jpg

looks class with the new bumpers deckie... well done on the win too.

Deckie can you PM me your phone number so we can arrange when would suit for the firetec jobby?, cheers

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
here's a few of the pics I took on sunday..

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6670.jpg

IMG_6639.jpg

IMG_6635.jpg

IMG_6648.jpg

stopped off in a quarry for a few pics on the way home

IMG_6688.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

and the sound of loose gravel crunching under the tyres got the better of me...:)

IMG_6713.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

Last edited:

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
DSCF0280.jpg

Brilliant Pic, is your car in the back row second from the left?
looks like a good turn out, i tried to make it down on sunday but it didnt work out,
next year!

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
DSCF0280.jpg

Brilliant Pic, is your car in the back row second from the left?
looks like a good turn out, i tried to make it down on sunday but it didnt work out,
next year!

Yup, certainly is. Was my first time goin to one of these as an exhibitor, and the run was just so much fun. Pity ya couldn't make it, it was a really good day. Big turn out from exhibitors and visitors!

Brosna

Club Member
Club Member
November 1, 2007
North Tipp
Your really getting used to posting the pics now!
your car looks great!
Can i take some credit for pointing you in her direction, when you were looking for one on T2i.

What is caroine holding up in the picture?

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Your really getting used to posting the pics now!
your car looks great!
Can i take some credit for pointing you in her direction, when you were looking for one on T2i.

What is caroine holding up in the picture?

Ah, you were the one i was chattin to on t2, well yes, you can take credit, and you can check it out when ever you want, so big thank you to you!!!!!

Caroline was runner up for best Daily driver. Her car was beside mine for the show and gave me lots of tips and was great fun.

Ya startin to get the hang of this postin stuff. I'm blonde so sometimes these things take a while, hehehe!

Last edited:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
set up a free photobucket.com account and post the links here

well done on winning on your first day out;) congrats to deckie too

it was great craic on the run, even if i did leave an oil spill in mitchelstown :)

Thanx Gritz, hope that relationship with your "partner" is goin well, hehe, great meetin you guys over the weekend!!!