Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

July 20th 2008 :: Martin Murrays Swapmeet

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Deckies car is the coolest new car on the scene this year I think

Actually that is a cool idea for an award - just simply coolest new car to appear on the scene this year!!

Considering the mileage its clocking up I'd agree. :D

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
..along with Riggsi's square, just because it was a shitter destined for the scrapper but put back on the road with no drama or excuses. ;)

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
the trekker was class, think i heard the owner say it was part of the german fire service at one stage.. the ratty one was cool too ;)

M

mango

Looked good, pity it clashes with..... you know the story! Very impresive from the pics, who owns that orange trekker? I want one!!!!!

tom/john lally owns that it`s immaculate i had a good look around it a few months back down in ballyvary co. mayo. believe tom/john is from dublin and he informed me he started the first vw club in ireland years ago , can`t remember what he sais it was called , can`t even remember if he said his name was tom or john ?

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
tom/john lally owns that it`s immaculate i had a good look around it a few months back down in ballyvary co. mayo. believe tom/john is from dublin and he informed me he started the first vw club in ireland years ago , can`t remember what he sais it was called , can`t even remember if he said his name was tom or john ?

...or are you talking about a different car altogether? :ROFLMAO:

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
congrats deckie!!! nothing like rubbing salt in my wounds!! lol glad to see your making more use out of it than i did! how many miles have you racked up now then??

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Tom Lally is from Naas - he owns a few very immaculate and very rare cars. He is a really nice guy. He lives in Mayo now, but Naas up to a few months ago.

ex-2cv-er

November 3, 2006
Tipp North
www.type2ireland.org
Looked good, pity it clashes with..... you know the story!

bugjam.jpg

:lol:

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I don't know - can't really compare Toomey's filling station in Monard and Santa pod, I'd prefer the pod TBH. :ROFLMAO:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Ow6Rhjx.jpg

back from the depths of the Eircooled archives!! :ROFLMAO:

I took this photo at Martin Murray's show in 2008. Does anyone have any more info or pictures of it? Trying to learn more about it. Who owned it, what became of it etc.

LrFWOvk.jpg

Reactions: NoahR