Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Forum Update

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Well done whoever worked on this - great job. I like the fatty - it is more inclusive than something more eh - exclusive!!! :) The reg plate is gEy though!!

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Well done whoever worked on this - great job. I like the fatty - it is more inclusive than something more eh - exclusive!!! :) The reg plate is gEy though!!

I agree - I like the '03 on the front page. Who made it all happen? well done.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
one other thing I've noticed. Up the top, when you had a PM, the "Notifications" button used to be blue and stand out against the background and be immediately obvious when you logged in.

Whatever colour it is now, it doesn't stand out against the black background it's on and isn't as obvious leading to valuable minutes lost while someone is standing by waiting for a life-or-death reply to a PM. You know what I mean...

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
one other thing I've noticed. Up the top, when you had a PM, the "Notifications" button used to be blue and stand out against the background and be immediately obvious when you logged in.

Whatever colour it is now, it doesn't stand out against the black background it's on and isn't as obvious leading to valuable minutes lost while someone is standing by waiting for a life-or-death reply to a PM. You know what I mean...

It's white I think. I agree. We are being picky now though :)