Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kildare Meeting Monasterevin 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm. N7 Service Station

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Oh i know why ya were Mike it does make sense alright its just so far away i'm hopin to have the beetle ready for it so i'm like a child at christmas! I want it now!!!! Leave it as it is so there's no problem, gives me more time to sort stuff out anyway.

rascal1

Club Member
Club Member
January 12, 2007
Marino, Dublin
There is a new service at the Monasterevin exit on the M7.I believe it has a new Supermacs. I have not seen it but there is probably plenty of parking.I will be passing that way tomorrow and I will have a look.That is of course if Monasterevin suits.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
There is a new service at the Monasterevin exit on the M7.I believe it has a new Supermacs. I have not seen it but there is probably plenty of parking.I will be passing that way tomorrow and I will have a look.That is of course if Monasterevin suits.

Yeah thats where we have it set for alright, was in there meself just to case the place, plenty of space for parkin and a lovely small little supermacs. Tasty and tempting!!!

rashers

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2011
Dublin
Yeah thats where we have it set for alright, was in there meself just to case the place, plenty of space for parkin and a lovely small little supermacs. Tasty and tempting!!!

Sure if it's there we might head down ourselves

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
1. liam (beetlebug)
2. ann
3. aidan (Horizontal)
4. Duts
5. PJ

When heading northbound on the N7 do I take the monasterevin exit? and where do I go then?

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Piece of piss get to Pj, Take exit 14 cross over the motorway its well signposted anyway but its right beside the motorway. Can't miss it

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
If i don't make this i'll eat the beetle!! Pissedoff.com

Last edited: