Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Kildare Meeting Monasterevin 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm. N7 Service Station

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Just after getting grub in Supermacs.

Great turn out for the first Kildare meeting.
4 bays, 5 beetles.

Pictures later.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I had a meeting at 6pm which I thought would take 15mins...just out now at 9pm! :mad:

Looking forward to the pics. Nice to see beetles out numbering the buses for a change! :D

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
The only one i bothered take, good turn out lookin forward to next one.

Photo0033.jpg

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
I had a meeting at 6pm which I thought would take 15mins...just out now at 9pm! :mad:

Looking forward to the pics. Nice to see beetles out numbering the buses for a change! :D

Just as well you didn't turn up John or we would have out numbered the Midlanders:D

Good first meeting and a great spot:cool: (only 40 mins from the M50)

The food and the service looked great (Aidan did you leave a tip for the solver service you got?:D)

I've no pictures but our resident photographer was there so there will be lots of photo's as soon as Liam gets to Tipperary(y)

ringo <3 maxine

Club Member
Club Member
September 28, 2010
Dublin
If Ringo wasnt going down means I wasn't. Ross has had at least 5 essays and its only wed, he's got straight in there and keeping on top of it so I am not going to interfer with that:seehearspeak:

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Good stuff well here's hopin they ask if he knows how to fit an acceleator cable!! LOL