Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Forum Update

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Looks great.

In the "What's new?" tab at the top of the screen it's showing everyone's new post, on the old one it showed just the thread that was updated. The old way a bit easier to read....

+1

other than that, it's a welcome improvement, thanks for putting the effort in for us :)

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I can't see 'garage' photos -

mqBczmD.jpeg

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Thanks for fixing the issues. Not sure who i should thank (?)

I agree with 69 bug. IF it was possible it would make sense if the "Whats new" button did what the "new posts" button does. (bring that back the way it used to be)
Other than that, I've just posted a LOAD of pics up. If I try to edit the post the pics show up in the edit function instead of just the IMG links. Makes it impossible when trying to copy the thread to post elsewhere.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
If I try to edit the post the pics show up in the edit function instead of just the IMG links. Makes it impossible when trying to copy the thread to post elsewhere.

that's nothing new, it's always been that way. I agree though, not ideal if you want to repost on another forum. What I've done in the past is compose the post on the other forum and repost here. This is the only forum I use that does that though.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
The 'Whats New?' button does the whole site...ie New Forum Posts, New Blog Posts, New Garage Pics etc.

While the 'New Posts' button shows just forum posts since last visit.

No need to change in my opinion. ;)

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
looks great lads but I still cant see the photos in the calendar thread to start the poll ??

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
just back from a great weekend and the site looks brilliant. cheers to all involved. like evil and others though I can't see most avatars and some embedded/attached images on chrome