Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Forum Update

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Hi,

Not sure if its just me but I'm getting terrible pop up for gambling sites and pages are crashing with a web page not found 404 warning. This would be in the middle of scrolling on the page????

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
Hi, I added a vehicle to the garage earlier but photos did not upload. Tried a few times using different images, but no joy. Any pointers on what I may have done wrong? Otherwise site is fine and a pleasure to use, thanks.

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Hi,

Not sure if its just me but I'm getting terrible pop up for gambling sites and pages are crashing with a web page not found 404 warning. This would be in the middle of scrolling on the page????
same here too

paddiad55

Club Member
Club Member
May 31, 2012
Limerick
When camera photos didn't upload I tried ones from my phone which I thought would be ok sizewise, but having checked the combined size of those shots, they are over the 2mb limit. Will try again - if I can edit the entry. Hope to bring van to the show on Sunday and maybe meet a few members.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I'm STILL seeing that filestore redirect when clicking in from a Google search.

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
one other thing I've noticed. Up the top, when you had a PM, the "Notifications" button used to be blue and stand out against the background and be immediately obvious when you logged in.

Whatever colour it is now, it doesn't stand out against the black background it's on and isn't as obvious leading to valuable minutes lost while someone is standing by waiting for a life-or-death reply to a PM. You know what I mean...

I've definitely noticed this alot recently, I keep missing pm's for a few days as the notification doesn't really stand out, maybe its could be made blue again???

the energy saving lightbulb in the living room just started buzzing.....grrrr.....

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
It's a bloody awkward space to fit anything into...

8C1FL6b.png