Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meeting

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
There's a gallery set up in the gallery area for todays meet if you want to add pics there it would be cool.... and easy.

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
Photo0841.jpg

Its outside eddies, its dark, its Dirty1s bug, i don't undestand?

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Top class !

Found the lock barrell when we went back to Eddie Rockets - it is now on the list ..lol

What a great excuse to act like a kid and the great reception from all the people we passed made the run really worth while.

Shame about the pub but we got another run out of it and I guess a bunch of Irish Dudes and Dudesses driving in German cars going to a pub called the Queen was doomed from the start , sorry your magesty.lol

All the best till next time

Graham

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
My phone is just not allowin me to upload my 2 photos from the meet. So I've a nice album title and no photos. Deckie or Brian might just delete that album I put up coz its just a waste bein up and I cant seem to be able to delete it :)

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Anyway, was a great meet. Shame about the food situation but it all worked out in the end. Its seriously growin, an impressively active car club. And its pretty encouraging for any1 thinkin about joinin the club when ya see such a substantial size meet. I keep gettin better with the names. Poor Liam was called John by me briefly at the last meet, but I made sure to call him the right name at this meet, and great to see heads from Wexford, Kilkenny, Cork and Laois. Lookin forward to the next meet :)

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
You should be able to add to my album
To be honest, I usually get away with blaming my hair colour for situations such as this, but genuinely, my Nokia has been actin up for the last few months and I've been to lazy to go up to sandyford and get vodafone to upgrade my software or simply get it fixed if thats what it needs. So, they'll be posted up at some stage, I just hope its b4 the may meet, hehe!

Oh thanks Deckie by the way. It was just appearing like a mystery album, hehe!

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Yeh, it's great to have such a huge turnout from all over the country... all the way from Cork!!, brilliant! Time for a visit from the Tipp lads I think?

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Yeh, it's great to have such a huge turnout from all over the country... all the way from Cork!!, brilliant! Time for a visit from the Tipp lads I think?

Ya, i said it to my tipp man. I'll just have to have a weekend bbq at my place, and on a sat or sun meet up at eddie rockets, get a drive in and then lead you to my place for some grub and drinks. Not promoting drink drivin now, but sure find yourselves designated dicks or taxi's and it'll all work out in the end :)

Dirty1

Club Member
Club Member
November 22, 2006
Wicked-low
www.dirtyhabits.ie
I was glad there was no food in Queens, I was late home from work and met up with everyone in Dalkey, having to return to Stillorgan meant I got to cruise too, first time in such a convoy in Ireland, very cool, lots of folk waving etc, it was cool and needs to be done again, although the early start is hard for me to make!!!

Oh and my mate popped into Mackie D's and even with all the semi clad teens in the surrounding area, he was asking if any of the blondes in the Cab are spoken for, LOL its a VDub thing!

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
Yeah flew home no bother , was back around 11:45pm , if I got a euro for every boy racer that wanted a race it would have paid for my petrol, nob heads !!!

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! giz a shot a yer little funny car!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

chav.jpg

(y)(y)(y)